A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Curtin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Curtin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curtin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Curtin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Curtin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Thomas Curtin MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Curtin practice?
- Dr. Peter Curtin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Curtin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Hematologists, and La Jolla Oncologists.