A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Curtin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Curtin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curtin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Curtin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Curtin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Thomas Curtin MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Curtin practice?
- Dr. Peter Curtin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Curtin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Hematologists, and La Jolla Oncologists.