A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Czako:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Czako is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Czako, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Czako graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Czako has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ferencz Czako MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Czako practice?
- Dr. Peter Czako has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Czako practices Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.