A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Dr. D'Ambrosia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Ambrosia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter D'Ambrosia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. D'Ambrosia practice?
Dr. Peter D'Ambrosia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro D'Ambrosia, Dr. Pete D'Ambrosia, Dr. Pierre D'Ambrosia