A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter D'Ambrosia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter D'Ambrosia, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosia graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. D'Ambrosia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Ambrosia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. D'Ambrosia practice?
Dr. Peter D'Ambrosia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Lone Tree, CO.
See Aurora Orthopedic Surgeons.