A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter D'Ambrosia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter D'Ambrosia, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Ambrosia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Ambrosia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosia graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. D'Ambrosia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D'Ambrosia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter D'Ambrosia practice?
- Dr. Peter D'Ambrosia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter D'Ambrosia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Lone Tree, CO.
See Aurora Orthopedic Surgeons.