A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter D'Amour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter D'Amour is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amour
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amour Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter D'Amour, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amour graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. D'Amour has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G D'Amour MD is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. D'Amour practice?
- Dr. Peter D'Amour has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter D'Amour practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.