Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Amazing Doctor!  |  show details
by Karen C. on May 7th, 2014

I can't express how happy I am to have found such a wonderful, caring, extremely knowledgeable doctor for my children. I wish there was a higher rating than 4 stars because he deserves much more! When I began to get frustrated at the lack of care from another pediatrician I looked elsewhere and based on all of the positive feedback I've read, decided to switch to Dr. Ambrose. It's just mother's intuition when you know something could be wrong with one of your children and the other doctor insisted that everything was ok. As soon as their records were sent to Dr. Ambrose, his staff didn't even call me- He called himself... to let me know the bloodwork ordered by the other doctor who claimed it was normal, was infact, NOT normal. Now, how many doctors do you know will take the time to call you? Usually, the nurse or front office staff will make the phone calls, but not only did he call me himself, he even followed up several times, even explaining to my husband in detail what they results indicated, the next course of action, etc. I can go on and on about Dr. Ambrose and his staff- I tell you, he is extremely thorough and his wealth of knowledge goes beyond our expectations. Nurse Esther and the other sweet girl(s) in the front office are such a pleasure to deal with. Every call is returned promptly and they never leave any question unanswered. I highly recommend Dr. Ambrose- AMAZING doctor!!!

|  A Great Guy from Day One  |  show details
by Carol on Apr 27th, 2013

This guy helped to bring me into the world 40 years ago. He also saw me through diaper rash, three pneumonias, scarlet fever, tonsillitis, a 60% hearing loss, ear tubes, a total recovery of my hearing, several rounds of vaccinations, and any number of allergic reactions. Natural selection was not on my side--but Dr. Ambrose was. This guy is the best.

|  patient beware  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

unprofessionalism and patient lack of care start with office staff.

Jul 5th, 2012

Dr. Ambrose is awesome. I have taken my children to him for 19 years. worked with him in the hospital setting for 30 years.

Apr 4th, 2012

love dr.ambrose the best dr. he is great with my kids he is also very funny:)

|  Very Thorough  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

My sons have been going to this office as a patient of Dr. Curtis and have been seen several times by Dr. Ambrose. When my older son showed signs of serious illness, Dr. Ambrose was very thorough with exam and tests that were ordered, I was kept informed of all results in a timely matter, and I always felt that I understood what was going on because it was explained to me in a way I understood, never patronizing, though. I have always felt the office has time for my children when they need to be seen and have been very happy with the care given. Proper referrals have always been given when needed. No complaints here!

|  I LOVE Dr. Ambrose  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2011

Dr. Ambrose was my pediatrician when I was a child. I know that a lot of his former patients are now bringing their children to him and that says a lot in itself! I completely trust Dr. Ambrose with my children. He is caring, compassionate and always takes his time with us. I will go to Dr. Ambrose as long as he is in practice!!!

Oct 14th, 2010

Dr. Ambrose has been my son's pediatrician since birth and he's just weeks shy of his 18th birthday.He's been a great pediatrician and a my son felt comfortable with him even in his awkward adolescence.We can't say enough nice things about Dr. Ambrose and we're going to miss him now that my son needs to switch to a general doctor.

|  the best doctor  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2010

My name is Karen. I am a mother of 5 and an R.N. I have worked with many physicians. I was very impressed today with our first visit with Dr. Ambrose. He is very professional and took out the time to sit and made himself available for any questions. His physical assessment was thorough. His staff was very efficient and very kind to me and my toddler twins. I would highly recommend this office.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
by Shannon Cecil on Apr 25th, 2010

I recently had an issue with my newborn and called the office after hours. They paged Dr. Ambrose and he called me at home right away. We determined that I needed to take the baby to the emergency and that they'd probably be calling him from the hospital. When we were released with everything being ok, Dr. Ambrose called me in the morning to find out what happened and to make sure the baby was ok because he hadn't heard the night before. I've never had a doctor care so much. He sits down at every appointment and chats with me and makes it a point to answer any and all questions I have. He's great with my kids and is very thorough in everything he does!

|  Excellent, smart, caring doctor  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2009

Dr. Ambrose is excellent. We have three kids under five, each with plenty of kid illnesses and injuries. Dr. Ambrose is very experienced and smart -- he has never been wrong with us. Try him!

|  TERRIBLE OFFICE AVOID THE HEADACHES DON'T GO HERE  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2009

DO NOT GO HERE. THIS IS A TERRIBLE OFFICE, DR. AMBROSE IS AN AWEFUL DOCTOR,THE STAFF IS SO RUDE I WOULD NEVER RECOMMED THIS PLACE, I AM SURE WITH THIS KIND OF SERVICE THEY WILL LOSE MANY PATIENTS, I KNOW I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO EVERYONE I KNOW I AM ALSO POSTING THE LOUSEY SERVICE ALL OVER THE WEB, THE NEWS OF THE SERVICE THE PROVIDE WILL SPREAD FAST, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS DOCTOR!!

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Erica, mom to Jeremy and Christian on May 21st, 2008

Dr. Ambrose is a great doctor. He is straight forward and caring at the same time. He takes the time to find out what is really wrong and doesn't just look for an easy fix. He doesn't just hand out medication, unless really needed.