A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Clarke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Douglas Clarke MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Peter Clarke has 9 office locations.
Dr. Peter Clarke practices Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Buzzards Bay, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.