A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Eisenberg MD is a male Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Peter Eisenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Eisenberg practices Medical Oncology near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA.
See Greenbrae Oncologists.