A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ewing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ewing, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ewing has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Duryee Ewing MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Ewing practice?
- Dr. Peter Ewing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Ewing practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kenmore, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Critical Care Practitioners.