A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Franklin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Franklin, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lake Wales Medical Centers
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Franklin has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Franklin DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Peter Franklin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Franklin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Morton, WA and Louisburg, NC.
See Beachwood Radiologists.