A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gross, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gross has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Gross MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Gross practice?
- Dr. Peter Gross has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Gross practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Lexington Radiologists.