A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gross, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gross has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Gross MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Gross practice?
- Dr. Peter Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Gross practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lexington, MA.
See Lexington Radiologists.