A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Han is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Han, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Crohn's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Han has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Duhee Han MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Han practice?
- Dr. Peter Han has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Han practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Racine, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Racine Internists and Racine Gastroenterologists.