A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Holt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Holt has 62 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia UnivNy Presbyterian Hosp
- Columbia UnivLawrence Hosp Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Holt MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Holt practice?
- Dr. Peter Holt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Holt practices Diagnostic Radiology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN and Des Plaines, IL.
See Honolulu Radiologists.