A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University Of Cambridge, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
- Douglas Manor, Windham CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Jones MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Jones practice?
- Dr. Peter Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Jones practices Internal Medicine near Willimantic, CT.
See Willimantic Internists.