A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kramer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kramer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter David Kramer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Peter Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kramer practices Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.