A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Miller, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Daniel Miller MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Peter Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Miller practices Neurological Surgery near Hickory, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Statesville, NC.
See Hickory Neurological Surgeons.