Dr. Peter Miller MD Patient Reviews

June 1st, 2015
Great Doctor!

April 27th, 2013
WORSE THAN I WAS
I had surgery in 2005 on disc in my neck 2days later i had to have emergency surgery the next day surgery again and the took everything out that they put in then i was at home with unstable neck about 4 months then a fourth surgery now i had to have a plate put in from base of my skull down into my shoulder to be able to find bone good enough to hold screws no i am way worse off than if i had not had the first surgery the only reason i had the first surgery is that Dr. miller said i could move the wrong way and be paralysed he did not try no kind of steroid injection or therapy as he put in my medical records he stated that he tried shots when truth is he did not he just wanted to do surgery i guess he made alot more money doing the surgery than try anything else now i am the one suffering every minute of everyday while he walks around like he has done no wrong i think the problem was with the substance they used for the bone graft thanks and a little advice from the suffering go to another doctor

November 22nd, 2012
Excellent care
I was impressed with this office from the beginning. I have never been to a doctors office that I didn't have to wait and wait. I was in this office numerous and never did I have to wait. Everyone was courteous and very professional. The doctor was exceptional in my book and I would recommend him to anyone having carpal tunnel surgery.

August 21st, 2011
I found Dr Miller to be an excellent surgeon. He fixed my back problem and I am very happy with the results.

June 30th, 2011
Seek someone else
I had disc replacement in my neck. I am worse than I was and they won't see me anymore. After stating my financial information loud enough for the entire lobby to hear, I became embarrassed and walked out. Dr. Miller is a joke and so is his practice.

April 24th, 2010
Stay Away
His office rescheduled my appointment 5 times before I finally got to see him. Then had to wait almost an hour. He is very smooth, and confident. Finally had my surgery and I'm worse than ever. I think he botched the surgery and now will not even see me in the office for follow-up. Some of my friends have had the same experience with this guy. My advice is to stay away!!!

December 19th, 2008
Actually cares about his patients
He is one of the best spine surgeons in the region. Unlike some other surgeons who rush through to make their afternoon tee time, Dr. Miller actually puts his patients first.