A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Smith practice?
Dr. Peter Smith practices Pediatrics near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA.
See Phoenixville Pediatricians.