A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter David Smith MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Peter Smith has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Smith practices Pediatrics near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Phoenixville Pediatricians.