A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Stevens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Stevens, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stevens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Dunsmore Stevens MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Peter Stevens has 7 office locations.
Dr. Peter Stevens practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See New York Gastroenterologists.