Dr. Peter Damian Sullivan MD is male, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospitalist.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sullivan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health and Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sullivan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Sullivan practice?
Dr. Peter Sullivan practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Sullivan, Dr. Pete Sullivan, Dr. Pierre Sullivan