A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sullivan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Sullivan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health and Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Damian Sullivan MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Peter Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Sullivan practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.