A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Taylor, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Pacemaker Devices
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Donovan Taylor MD and FACC is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Peter Taylor has 10 office locations.
Dr. Peter Taylor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL and Ocoee, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.