A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Taylor, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Taylor FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Peter Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Taylor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.