Learn more about Dr. Peter Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Taylor, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Taylor FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Peter Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Taylor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.