Dr. Peter Taylor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 20th, 2015
Disappointing
Dr. Taylor treated me for atrial fibrillation. His staff do not relay messages. They do not keep an efficient schedule. They do not return calls, nor did they call me to reschedule an appointment in the afternoon after the doctor went home sick that morning. Then there is the doctor himself, who will not return calls, showed up late to two scheduled procedures, rushes everything he does, gives inadequate instruction, does not give important information, and has the tact of a pencil. After asking him some questions about other options for my treatment, he became frustrated, literally threw up his hands telling me he was done discussing it. I do as much research as possible before any medical procedures. He told me that my research means nothing because he has more training than I do, so he's going to make the decisions regardless of my input. I allowed him to perform a simple procedure for a quick (but temporary) solution. As soon as I was discharged from the hospital, I began searching for another doctor. I would not recommend Dr. Taylor to anyone.

February 6th, 2014
Tragic ending due to improper treatment
In the beginning, my father really liked Dr. Taylor. Unfortunately, a failed surgery and lack of proper follow-up including lack of proper medication management led to my father having a stroke and dying shortly afterwards. His PA was also cold, zero bedside manner. It was nearly impossible to any of the staff from ORMC or from Taylor's medical group (Mid-Fl Cardiology) to take proper responsibility and issue the correct prescription for blood thinners over a weekend that would have prevented the stroke, even though we brought it to the attention of nursing staff that called Taylor's staff. The entire situation was an atrocity.

January 27th, 2014
Dr. Taylor is the best cardiologist in the central Florida area!! Don't take my word for it go and visit him for yourself.....

September 14th, 2010
Very Good..
Very Good!!!! Everyone

February 18th, 2009
Great doctor
Dr Taylor has a great bedside manner and shows that he is really concerned. Easy to talk to about concerns and he really does care. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a good cardiologist.