A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Weiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Plasmacytoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Weiss MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Peter Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Weiss practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Oncologists.