Learn more about Dr. Peter Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Weiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Plasmacytoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Weiss practice?
Dr. Peter Weiss practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and St Louis, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists, Chesterfield Oncologists, and Chesterfield Hematologists.