Learn more about Dr. Peter Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Weiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Plasmacytoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Weiss MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Peter Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Weiss practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Oncologists.