A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Witt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Witt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Witt, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Speech Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Witt graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Witt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Witt MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Witt practice?
- Dr. Peter Witt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Witt practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Sun City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and Merced, CA.
See Sun City Surgeons.