Dr. Peter Wright MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Lexington, KY

February 9th, 2017
Dr. Wright rates a 5+
Due to hip replacement surgery in 02 year which damaged the main nerve in my left hip, which was so severe, I didn't think I could go each day. I had couldn't move my leg, and had foot dropsy, which I had to wear a foot brace home and wore. I went several months to have therapy, which helped the foot from drooping. Still the severity of the pain still was in my leg and foot. I was told of the pain Treatment in Lexington. I started going to them in 02 year to 03 year, of which I am so thankful I did. Later on I seen Dr Peter Wright which helped me more than you know. I was in pain morning to night from nerve damage, he had told me about the nerve stimulator which is inserted in your back, the years I have had the stimulator I can live and go each day. I thank you, Dr. Peter Wright, and Doctors his staff for helping me for the last 14 years, I still have the stimulator and if it stops, I will definitely go through surgery to have another one inserted. I thank the Medtronic Co. and their people, can't go without the stimulator for nerve pain. Again, Thank you Dr. Peter wright, Doctors, and all your staff.

April 2nd, 2016
I can't tell you how much Dr Wright has helped me. I've been having bad back after a work injury 3 years ago and nothing was helping until I saw him. He recommended that I get my nerves burned to stop the pain and that has really helped. Thank you, Dr Wright.

December 19th, 2013
Never Met the Guy but his name on my prescriptions...not good business
His practice (i think he is part owner) treats you like a criminal. I know there are state laws but his staff only repeats the will of Ballard-Wright. Treating patients this way will catch up to them sooner or later. I am done with them. There are much better pain treatment facilities. I was referred by PC doc. I did not pick this place. Dr. Wright might be a good doc. You would have thought I would have met him in the 2+ years he was prescribing me medication. Please pass on his practice, unless you enjoy being treated as if you are a pill head.

May 6th, 2010
A Wonderful Doctor that still values his patients concerns.
I think Dr,Wright is an excellent doctor, I have been his paitent for sometime now.He is never to busy to set down and listen to what I have to say.He has helped me a lot. I wouldn't hesitate to recomend him to someone,fact is I am trying to get my daughter-in-law in to see him right now.I know he will take care of her. He is a wonderful doctor and you will fast become friends as well.

March 23rd, 2009
Finally, a doctor who REALLY cares about his patients
This Dr. shows his patients true human kindness and will not stop until he finds the problem. His compassion really shows in the way he speaks to his patients and the standards he sets for his office. This man is humble and caring and I wish every blessing upon him. He's the best.

October 2nd, 2008
Dr Wright Is Great!!
Dr Wright is a wonderful doctor. He acts like he's known you for years, very easy to talk too. He does great with the facet injections. They call and check on you each time a procedure is done.