A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter D'Addario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter D'Addario is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter D'Addario, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Addario graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. D'Addario has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- New Britain General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter F D'Addario MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. D'Addario practice?
- Dr. Peter D'Addario has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter D'Addario practices Urology near Bristol, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southington, CT and Plainville, CT.
See Bristol Urologists.