A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Daloni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Daloni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Daloni, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Daloni graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Daloni has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daloni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Daloni practice?
Dr. Peter Daloni practices Urology near Hermitage, PA.
See Hermitage Urologists.