A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Daloni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Daloni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daloni
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Daloni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Daloni, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Daloni graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Daloni has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Daloni MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Daloni practice?
- Dr. Peter Daloni has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Daloni practices Urology near Hermitage, PA.
See Hermitage Urologists.