A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter DangVu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter DangVu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. DangVu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. DangVu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DangVu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter V. DangVu practice?
Dr. Peter DangVu practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.