A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter DangVu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter DangVu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DangVu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. DangVu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter DangVu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. DangVu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. DangVu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Vincent Phillip DangVu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter V. DangVu practice?
- Dr. Peter DangVu has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter DangVu practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.