A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter DangVu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter DangVu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DangVu
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DangVu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter DangVu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. DangVu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. DangVu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Vincent Phillip DangVu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter V. DangVu practice?
- Dr. Peter DangVu has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter DangVu practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Primary Care Doctors.