Dr. Peter Daniolos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Daniolos?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 14th, 2015

Washington, D.C. Lost a great doctor!

My son started to see this doctor in children's hospital in Washington DC in 1999. My son was two years old with autism. Today my son finished high be school in honors. My son was told by others he would be lucky to pee in the potty. If it wasn't for this doctor, I don't know where my son would be. He is a loving, supportive, all around great doctor. When it comes to the schools, he stood up for my son and put time aside for a conference call to be in the iep meeting. He learns who your child is, Washington, D.C. Lost a great doctor! He is truly missed and a one of a kind.

February 9th, 2009