A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Daut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Daut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Daut, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daut graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daut has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Daut MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Daut practice?
- Dr. Peter Daut has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Daut practices Ophthalmology near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Ophthalmologists.