A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Daut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Daut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daut
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Daut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Daut, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daut graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daut has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Daut MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Daut practice?
- Dr. Peter Daut has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Daut practices Ophthalmology near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Ophthalmologists.