A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Daut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Daut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Daut, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daut graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Daut has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daut accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 32 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Daut practice?
Dr. Peter Daut practices Ophthalmology near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Ophthalmologists.