A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Davidson is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Davidson, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Davidson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Bryan LGH Medical Center - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter L Davidson DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Peter Davidson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Davidson practices Emergency Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, NE.
See Omaha Emergency Physicians.