A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dawson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dawson, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Dawson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Sutherland Dawson MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Dawson practice?
- Dr. Peter Dawson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Dawson practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.