A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dawson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dawson, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Dawson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Sutherland Dawson MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Dawson practice?
- Dr. Peter Dawson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Dawson practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.