A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dawson, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dawson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Dawson practice?
Dr. Peter Dawson practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Dawson, Dr. Pete Dawson, Dr. Pierre Dawson