Dr. Peter De Blasio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter De Blasio?

Extremely kind and very knowledgeable

Posted on April 16th, 2014

I agree with the other reviews, Dr. B. is a extremely kind doctor with a heart of gold. He listens, takes his time with your visit, listens. That is very rare today many doctors are out for the almighty dollar.

A doctor who has a passion for helping others in need

Posted on April 19th, 2013

This review is way overdue, but I will never forget how much Dr. De Blasio had saved my left eye from an infection in 2008. I was a broke college student with zero to no insurance and had developed an infection from wearing contacts on my left eye. I had visited a hospital and they advised my parents to bring me to an eye specialist as soon as possible since my left eye was completely shut and my vision was almost completely gone. I was sitting in his waiting room waiting to be called upon when Dr. De Blasio walked by and caught a glimpse of my eye. He stopped immediately what he was doing and beckoned for me to come into a patient room so that he could inspect my eye. I told him I did not have insurance to pay for any prescriptions and he gave me these eye drops that helped with the infection anyway. He wasn't just treating my eye, he asked about my life; what i was majoring in, what university was I attending, and gave me tips on how to take better care of my eyes when wearing contacts. All I had to pay was the office fee of $50. I knew that it would've been in the hundreds had he charged me full price. What I want to say is, if you are reading this I want to thank you with all my heart for being so kind to me. I have a permanent scar on my left eye, and it reminds me of how I could've been blind had you not helped me. I am truly grateful for your generosity and thoughtfulness and want to let you know that you have inspired me.

A Doctor With A Heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 9th, 2009

Dr. DeBlasio is an excellent Dr. as well as a person(which I believe to be just, as important!

Posted on November 1st, 2017