A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter DeBry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter DeBry, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter DeBry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeBry graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. DeBry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter W DeBry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. DeBry practice?
- Dr. Peter DeBry has 8 office locations.
Dr. Peter DeBry practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Pahrump, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.