A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter DeBry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter DeBry, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeBry
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. DeBry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter DeBry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeBry graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. DeBry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter W DeBry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. DeBry practice?
- Dr. Peter DeBry has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter DeBry practices Ophthalmology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Ophthalmologists.