Dr. Peter Deckers Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Peter Deckers?

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

He is wonderful

The best keeps being the best!

Posted on April 17th, 2015

How outstanding is Dr. Deckers and his office staff? Enough for my wife and I to come back to him from Atlanta (where we now live), when we received a DCIS diagnosis. This is after 16 years from Dr. Deckers' successful treatment of a much more dangerous cancer, when we lived in CT. And how did this latest treatment go? We were received as if it was 16 years ago.....and now my wife is, again, cancer free thanks to Dr. Deckers.

Evelyn Nicolson

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

I have always know what an excellent doctor , Dr. Deckers is---but this has really come to light recently-my sister is experiencing breast cancer for the first time--11 months before surgery even took place--I don't know if it is socialized medicine OR incompentent doctors--I think a combination of both--I have been Dr. Deckers patient since 1988--I have received the BEST of care--over all these years--he is an on hands doctor and to me, when it comes to breast cancer, the best of the best--he NEVER leaves a stone unturned--I am so lucky to have him--

Posted on March 24th, 2017