A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Deluca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Deluca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deluca
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deluca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Deluca, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluca graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Deluca has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Francis Deluca MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Deluca practice?
- Dr. Peter Deluca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Deluca practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.