A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Deluca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Deluca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Deluca, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluca graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Deluca has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Francis Deluca MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Deluca practice?
- Dr. Peter Deluca has 9 office locations.
Dr. Peter Deluca practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Marlton Surgeons.