A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dempsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dempsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dempsey, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Image Guided Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Dempsey graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dempsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Kevin Dempsey MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Dempsey practice?
- Dr. Peter Dempsey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Dempsey practices Neurological Surgery near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.