A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Denk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Denk, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Denk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Denk, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Stomach Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Denk graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Denk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Denk MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Denk practice?
- Dr. Peter Denk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Denk practices Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.