A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Denk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Denk, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Denk, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Stomach Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Denk graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Denk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Denk MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Denk practice?
- Dr. Peter Denk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Denk practices Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.