Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Deoreo
Dr. Peter Deoreo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shaker Heights, OH. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Deoreo is affiliated with University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center, Uh Richmond Medical Center and University Hospitals Case Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Deoreo has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Deoreo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shaker Heights, OH.
Dr. Richard Spech
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Beachwood, OH 0 mi29
Dr. Jennifer Lazor
Internal Medicine, Residency
Beachwood, OH 0 mi5
Dr. Michael Ganz
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Beachwood, OH 0 mi35