Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Deplas
Dr. Peter Deplas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Babylon, NY, with another office in Garden City, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Deplas is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Winthrop University Hospital and North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview. Dr. Deplas has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Deplas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Deplas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Babylon, NY.
Dr. David Kavesteen
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
North Babylon, NY 0 mi17
Dr. Anthony Cipolla
North Babylon, NY 0 mi31
Dr. Brian Galler
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
North Babylon, NY 0 mi10