Learn more about Dr. Peter Dewire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dewire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dewire
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Dewire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dewire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewire graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dewire has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Dewire MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Dewire practice?
- Dr. Peter Dewire has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Dewire practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Internists, Quincy Rheumatologists, and Quincy Orthopedic Surgeons.