Learn more about Dr. Peter Dewire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dewire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dewire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewire graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dewire has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dewire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Dewire practice?
Dr. Peter Dewire practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See South Weymouth Internists, South Weymouth Rheumatologists, and South Weymouth Surgeons.