A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dewire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dewire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dewire
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dewire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dewire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewire graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dewire has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Dewire MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Dewire practice?
- Dr. Peter Dewire has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Dewire practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Internists, Quincy Rheumatologists, and Quincy Orthopedic Surgeons.