A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dewire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dewire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dewire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewire graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dewire has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Dewire MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Dewire practice?
- Dr. Peter Dewire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Dewire practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See South Weymouth Internists, South Weymouth Rheumatologists, and South Weymouth Orthopedic Surgeons.