A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dewolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dewolfe
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Dewolfe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dewolfe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewolfe graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dewolfe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Dewolfe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Dewolfe practice?
- Dr. Peter Dewolfe has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Dewolfe practices Family Medicine near Winthrop, ME.
See Winthrop Family Physicians.