Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Dichiara
Dr. Peter Dichiara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Troy, AL, with another office in Troy, AL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dichiara is affiliated with Troy Regional Medical Center and Edge Reg Med Ctr, Troy, Al. Dr. Dichiara has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Dichiara has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Dichiara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, AL.
Dr. Jose Escobar
Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Troy, AL 0.01 mi38
Dr. Carlos Garcia
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Troy, AL 0.07 mi33
Dr. Charles Wood
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Troy, AL 0.07 mi19