A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dirksmeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dirksmeier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dirksmeier
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dirksmeier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dirksmeier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dirksmeier graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Dirksmeier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Dirksmeier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Dirksmeier practice?
- Dr. Peter Dirksmeier has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Dirksmeier practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Somersworth, NH.
See Somersworth Surgeons and Somersworth Orthopedic Surgeons.