A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dirksmeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dirksmeier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dirksmeier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dirksmeier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dirksmeier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dirksmeier graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Dirksmeier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Dirksmeier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Dirksmeier practice?
- Dr. Peter Dirksmeier has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Dirksmeier practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Somersworth, NH.
See Somersworth Surgeons and Somersworth Orthopedic Surgeons.