A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Distler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Distler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Distler
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Distler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Distler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Distler graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Distler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Distler MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Distler practice?
- Dr. Peter Distler has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Distler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.