A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Distler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Distler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Distler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Distler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Distler graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Distler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Distler MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Distler practice?
- Dr. Peter Distler has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Distler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.