The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Dixon
Dr. Peter Dixon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Essex, CT. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dixon is affiliated with Saybrook Health Care, Old Saybrook CT, Saybrook Health Care and Gladeview Health Care Ctr. Dr. Dixon has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Dixon has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Dixon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Essex, CT.
Dr. Raymond Schoonmaker
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Essex, CT 0 mi45
Dr. Sukhjinder Khera
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Essex, CT 0.32 mi24
Dr. Andrea Schaffner
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Essex, CT 0.32 mi38