Dr. H Doble II MD Patient Reviews

January 22nd, 2016
Only doctor my daughter truly loves. She looks forward to her visits Benn very good with me as well

May 20th, 2014
Best ENT in the Magicvalley

May 6th, 2012
Great DR.
You cannot find a better ENT in this area!!

April 26th, 2012
I have been seeing this physician for over 10 years. He has not only treated my self but my husband and children. I have always felt like I am the most improtant patient he is seeing and that he will make sure my problems are dealt with completely. He is highly educted and always seeking knowledge to make sure he delivers the best service and care. I can't say enought about his staff. They too treat you as if you are the only person in the office. I have had 2 sinus surgeries, Tube placed in my ear and several cosmetic procedures. I have always been completely satisfied. My children have had sinus surgery, ear surgery, tonsillectomy and adenoid surgery. My husband has had several lesions removed. I find it interesting that people will write disparaging ratings, but will not leave their names. I highly reccomend this physician and his staff.

July 31st, 2011
N/A
WorSt dr.We have ever been 2. hE THINKS HE IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND DOES NOT LISTEN TO PATIENTS!dO NOT GO TO HIM.

September 15th, 2010
As goods as they come.
In my long years as an otolaryngology PA the best mentor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and studying under is H. Peter Doble II, MD. There is not a day of my practice that I do not share a skill honed by experience with Dr. Doble that I cannot benefit a patient under my care.

May 4th, 2010
This doctor's bedside manner is smooth and imitative of a scene from "Valley of the Dolls." Behind his silly demeanor are thousands of facts he is not telling you and thousands of complications about which he's not talking. He completely destroyed a procedure on me and, had I known him better at the time, I would have sued for malpractice. Don't be fooled by the nice office and this buffoon's face. Go to a St. Luke's doctor. There's a reason Doble doesn't practice there and it's not good.