A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Doelken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doelken
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doelken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Doelken, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doelken graduated from Gesamthochschule Essen, Med Fak, Essen, Germany.
Dr. Doelken has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Doelken MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Doelken practice?
- Dr. Peter Doelken has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Doelken practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Albany, NY.
See Albany Critical Care Practitioners and Albany Pulmonologists.