A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Doelken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Doelken, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doelken graduated from Gesamthochschule Essen, Med Fak, Essen, Germany.
Dr. Doelken has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Doelken MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Doelken practice?
- Dr. Peter Doelken has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Doelken practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Critical Care Practitioners and Charleston Pulmonologists.