A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Donaldson, Sports Medicine Specialist is Excellent. Dr. Donaldson has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Donaldson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Donaldson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donaldson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Donaldson practice?
Dr. Peter Donaldson practices Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Southfield Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Donaldson, Dr. Pierre Donaldson, Dr. Pete Donaldson