A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Donshik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Donshik is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Donshik, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Refractive Errors
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Donshik graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Donshik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Donshik MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Donshik practice?
- Dr. Peter Donshik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Donshik practices Ophthalmology near Bloomfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT.
See Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.