Dr. Peter Draganov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Draganov?

August 21st, 2016

Dr Draganov may not have the best bedside manner, he is definitely more concerned with the procedure, but you can not argue the results. He did meet with my wife post op and spoke with her, just focused prior to procedure. He is complete, thorough and did exactly as advertised. Can't say enough good about him or his staff, especially his asssistant Felicia. If you can get in to see him, do it. If you have to wait, wait. Feel he saved my life

April 7th, 2012

New Patient Review

It is difficult for me to rate Dr. Draganov on accuracy in diagnosis. He has to have a few test completed. He told me what he suspected and gave me medications to treat that diagnosis. We will see when the medications work and then know if he is correct. At least he didn't just treat me for what the previous doctors said I had. He did see more of my problem.

July 5th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Draganov with hopes of getting a physcian who worked at Shands with years of experience. It took me almost two months to get an appointment. After taking off from work and driving over fours hours, I might have spent 30 minutes i whole in the exam room. First I spoke with an intern who spent more time with me asking questions as to why I was there. Dr. Draganov cam in for a few minutes. He repeated to me what I told the intern, doubled my meds and stated he needed me to schedule an appointmnent to take test that had been previously done by my doctor a few months before. His office called me back to schedule an appointment which they ended up rescheduling for 2months later. I was informed at the first appointment he would call me back with the test results, so i would have to drive back so far. Three weeks after the two days of testing,several attemps to get in contact with Dr. Draganov; I nor my Doctor, have heard anything from him(not to mention I have been having problems since before I spoke with) the only time I layed eyes on him was on my first visit. Right before writing this, I called his office yet again to find out he let a message with his receptionist, he would referring me to surgeon! I must say all the faith I thought I had in going to Shands is out the window! I am sure my Doctor will feel the same, since he hasn't heard form him either!

December 29th, 2010

Awful

Appointment availability is a joke, 4-6 month wait. Wait at appointment should be much shorter being that he doesn't bother to revbiew your file (prescribed the same drug within 9 months even though I have an adverse reation to it). Last intern has no business being a doctor, bedside manner was so bad I felt like leaving before even seeing Dr. Draganov. Unable to offer a diagnosis after 1 year (3 appointments and 2 tests). Mostly make you feel like an inconvenience. Spends approx 5 minutes of a 1 hour appointment with patient. There is no follow up, have to call his nurse if you want to know what is going on and she is difficult to get hold of.

August 26th, 2017